The natural beauty of the olive wood grain is shown in these unique, hand-carved planks. Your guests will marvel at their uniqueness, as they enjoy cheese or sushi served from it. We also believe they're so beautiful that you may want to decorate your kitchen with them. Comes in Small, Medium, and Large. Because they're cut by hand, all sizes are approximate.
Care & Maintenance
- Season your new board with pure olive oil.
- Place a small amount of oil on a soft cloth, rub the oil over the entire board.
- To clean the board use mild liquid dish detergent.
- Avoid soaking in water because this could raise the grain and cause the wood to swell, which could lead to cracking or
- splitting over time.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Use a towel to dry.
- Once completely dry, rub a small amount of olive oil on the board to keep it seasoned.
- Product Dimensions:
- 9" x 14"
- Country of Origin: