The beauty of the olive wood grain is is shown in these unique, hand-carved planks. We envision you serving cheese or sushi to cherished friends when you open your home. Or perhaps you find them so beautiful you incorporate them into your kitchen décor. Comes in Small, Medium, and Large. Because they're cut by hand, all sizes are approximate.
Care & Maintenance
- Season your new board with pure olive oil.
- Place a small amount of oil on a soft cloth, rub the oil over the entire board.
- To clean the board use mild liquid dish detergent.
- Avoid soaking in water because this could raise the grain and cause the wood to swell, which could lead to cracking or
- splitting over time.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Use a towel to dry.
- Once completely dry, rub a small amount of olive oil on the board to keep it seasoned.
- Olive Wood
- Country of Origin: